On this article, you’ll discover 26 ideas for enhancing Facebook engagement.
#1: Pose a Question
One of the simplest and most effective ways to kickstart a dialogue with your Facebook fans is to ask them a question. Basically, you’re inviting a response. If fans can relate to the question and you find a way to leverage people’s interests or needs, they’ll find it hard not to answer.
Here are some questions to ask:
- Specific: What’s your favorite…?
- Tips: How do you…?
- Experiences: What’s your favorite moment from experience/memory…?
- Edgy: Do you think…? (controversial question)
- Direct: Why do you…?
- Events: Who is going/Who attended…?
- Timely: Today is…, so what are you…?